| This article centers around Current Admin Requests.. For another version check out To See if your request was complete view Admin Waiting List/Completed Requests or Admin Waiting List/On Hold Requests
Thanks the Admins DanielViglietti and Tysonjackson.
This page is for the waiting list. If any admin quits or somehow is not a admin anymore, you can be admin! Here is the list, so far:
There is a maximum of three users on the list.
When you get put on the Admin Waiting List, you will also be promoted to rollback.
Rules to be an admin
- You must make quality edits, and have around 50 edits.
- If you get a warning while on the admin list, you will be taken off and the next user will be put in your place.
- You must be on the site for a few days (at least 1-2 days).
- You must be respectful and helpful towards other users.
- You must be mature and responsible.
- You must follow all our Rules
- To make a request make a blog post about why you should be an admin or why someone else should be one (see below) and tell one of the admins and we will put you on the Current list, if we need to review you or we are considering taking you off the list for some reason we will put you on the On Hold Requests page, BUT if you succeed in becoming an Admin you will be moved to the completed requests and become an admin.
How to nominate a user or yourself
- You must have made at least 50 edits on this wiki and have been a user on here for at least one week.
- You must write a small summary on why they should become an administrator.
- You can nominate yourself or another user, just make sure you or the other user has met the requirements.
- Tell one of the admins about the blog you make and it will either be put on the Current List or on hold list (which is the line for being an admin after the first 3 requests)